Organic Boiled Wool Coat
DISANA's new coat is beautiful and festive!
This stylish boiled wool coat is for special days indeed. Whenever more formal attire is needed, this coat takes center stage!
The coat's long cut is perfect for colder days, and the stylish collar keeps your child's neck cozy and warm. The organic cotton lining makes it very comfortable. The latch in the back gives the coat a waist line, which underlines its elegant design.
Long, concealed sleeve cuffs keep your child especially warm in freezing temperatures. Two large buttoned pockets on the front offer plenty of room for everything your child might need to carry along.
Ring in the Holiday Season in style with this festive wool coat!
Made in Germany!
Here are some measurements to help you with sizing:
110/116 (4-5 years) - length: 23.75" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 11.75" (underarm to cuff), width: 13.75" (underarm to underarm)
122/128 (6-8 years) - length: 24.75" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 12.5" (underarm to cuff), width: 15.25" (underarm to underarm)
134/140 (9-10 years) - length: 27.75" (neck to hem), sleeve length: 13.75" (underarm to cuff), width: 16.25" (underarm to underarm)
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent, such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach, as it will damage the fibers.