Organic Boiled Wool Hooded Jacket
The DISANA organic boiled Merino wool jacket is perfect for active outdoor life!
The DISANA boiled Merino wool jacket provides for a thoroughly warm and comfortable day for boys and girls. Made of finely processed boiled wool with great attention to detail. It is sturdy, yet light and very breathable.
The large hood matches your child's head shape and side pockets leave plenty of room for all kinds of treasures. Large tagua nut buttons help small hands to put on and take off the jacket. The extended back section keeps your child's back warm and comfortable during active play. The hood, neck, and shoulders are lined with fine organic cotton.
Made in Germany!
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibres hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Care of Wool
1. Gently handwash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agiatation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.