Organic Knitted Melange Wool Baby Blanket
DISANA's knitted wool baby blanket is now also available in all the beautiful melange colors.
Of all of DISANA's products, it is in this beautiful knitted masterpiece that pure, natural wool with all its great properties really come to the fore. It is as light as a feather, yet forms a protective barrier around your baby. It is cuddly and warm, yet controls your baby's temperature perfectly.
Thanks to the lightweight purl stitches, the blanket stores additional heat, while being soft and gentle on your baby's skin. So pleasant for sleeping, lounging and playing.
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach as it will damage the fibers.