Organic Wool Leggings - Striped
Next season's must-have item: DISANA striped leggings of organic Merino wool.
Luckily, DISANA leggings are now available up to size 140 (9-10 years). Highly fashionable in a two-tone striped design and proven DISANA quality. Especially soft Merino wool offers irritation-free wearing comfort, and the finely ribbed knit guarantees a perfect fit.
These leggings are perfect to wear underneath our mud pants for active outdoor play!
- Wool keeps your child warm, because its naturally crinkled fibers hold the body heat. This way, wool balances temperature in cooler surroundings.
- Pure Merino wool can absorb up to a third of its own weight in moisture without feeling damp. Thanks to its lanolin content, the fiber also offers protection from external wetness, with pearls of water forming on its surface.
- Finely crimped wool does not itch and feels soft and comfortable on sensitive skin.
Made in Germany!
Care of Wool
1. Gently hand wash wool items using very cold water. Be gentle, as the agitation can cause wool to shrink.
2. Apply a very mild detergent such as DISANA wool shampoo.
3. Rinse the item in cold water until all soap residue has been removed.
4. Press the water out of the fabric by rolling it in a towel. Do not twist or wring, as this will shrink the fabric.
5. Hang the wet garment and allow it to air dry completely. Do NOT hang wool garments in the sun to dry.
6. Iron only when absolutely necessary. Use a cool iron with a press cloth between the iron and the fabric.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended, as it could shrink your wool garment.
- Since wool is a natural fiber, do not use bleach, as it will damage the fibers.